Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), Effurun is invitations purposes from suitably certified candidates for admission into its Half-Time (ICE) ND and HND programmes for the 2019/2020 educational session.
PTI Half-Time ND and HND Programs.
The next programmes can be found at Larger Nationwide Diploma (HND) and Nationwide Diploma (ND) ranges.
- Petroleum Engineering Expertise (ND and HND)
- Welding and Fabrication Engineering Expertise (ND and HND)
- Industrial Security and Environmental Expertise (ND and HND)
(1) Industrial Security Expertise.
(2) Environmental Expertise}
- Petroleum and Fuel Processing Engineering Expertise (ND and HND)
- Mechanical Engineering Expertise (ND and HND)
(2) Energy Plant}
- Electrical/Digital Engineering Expertise (ND and HND)
(1) Instrumentation and Management
(2) Electronics & Telecommunications
(3) Energy and Machines}
- Science Laboratory Expertise (ND and HND)
- Mineral and Petroleum Assets Engineering Expertise (ND solely)
- Petroleum Advertising and marketing and Enterprise Research (ND and HND)
- Pc Science and Info Expertise (ND solely)
PTI Half-Time (PTI) Admission Necessities.
HND and ND candidates are to own 5 (5) Extraordinary Stage Credit score passes related to the selection of programme which should embody English Language and Arithmetic. For particulars see on-line admission prospectus for 2019/2020 Tutorial Session.
The best way to Apply for PTI Half-Time Admission Type.
Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable payment of Twelve thousand naira (N12,000.00) Just for every PTI admission kind for 2019/2020 Tutorial Session.
PROCEDURE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION
- Go to www.pti.edu.ng
- Click on on “Admission Menu”
- Click on on “Apply for Half time/ICE Programmes” and sign-up for admission (Notice: Write down the Username and Password for subsequent use).
- This may take you to the Remittal Retrieval Reference (RRR) web page the place you generate the RRR code.
- Print the RRR code web page and take it to any financial institution for cost. Be sure you maintain the RRR print out.
- After the cost of N12, 000.00 which is the price of every admission kind, return to the PTI web site (www.pti.edu.ng) and click on on “Return to my Software”.
- Enter your Person Identify and Password and click on LOGIN
- Fill within the on-line utility kind and print out the finished on-line utility kind which will likely be introduced on the examination/Interview centre alongside together with your RRR print out.
REMARK: If the portal rejects your USER NAME and PASSWORD in your try and login once more after cost, then mail firstname.lastname@example.org stating your RRR code.
Inconsistency in names, passport, O’Stage Certficates and different registration paperwork won’t be acceptable to the institute and result in disqualifications of defaulting candidates
Apply Earlier than:
- On-line Gross sales Commences on 1st July 2019 and closes on 20th September, 2019
- Late utility begins from 21st September 2019 and ends on 4th October, 2019 at the price of 13 thousand 5 hundred naira (N13, 500.00). Thereafter, the positioning will likely be closed.
- Inconsistency in names, image on picture playing cards, O’ Stage Certificates and different registration paperwork won’t be acceptable to the Institute and will result in disqualification of defaulting Candidates.
- If the portal rejects your USER NAME and PASSWORD in your try and login once more after cost, then mail email@example.com stating your RRR code.
- For technical assist, ship an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or name 08080816644.
- For additional enquiries on admission, mail: email@example.com or name: 08037234529, 08065967052, 08058431017, and 08092138480