Malpractices: JAMB releases fresh 15,490 results, cancels 321

(Jamb)Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB)has released fresh 15,490 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination results withheld on account of alleged malpractices. The boar however cancelled 321 results.

Also read: 2019 UTME: JAMB Releases 4,536 Withheld Results

The board said on Monday that after a review by its experts for infractions, the results were released and the affected candidates had been duly notified.

The release of withheld results is coming after four weeks when the board officially announced its results on May 11.

Have you checked This? 2019 UTME: Parents of candidates lament inability to access JAMB result

The JAMB Head of Information, Dr Fabian Benjamin, said in a statement that the 321 cancelled results belonged to candidates, whose “culpability has been firmly established, thus necessitating the cancellation of their results. The candidates are being notified.”

Benjamin said, “In consonance with the promise made by the board that it would further probe the identities and involvement of some candidates who were suspected of being involved in one examination infraction or the other, the board has further cleared and released the results of 15,490 candidates in this category.

This is for you,”JAMB Results Release 1,792,719 Withheld 34,120 – Check Your Result Here

The release followed the expert review of the cases of this category of candidates who were requested to upload certain credentials for scrutiny.

“Furthermore, four additional Computer-Based Test centres were found culpable and were delisted.”

The board noted that it was saddened by the discovery of examination syndicates and the depth of their nefarious activities across the country, adding that it had renewed its commitment to end UTME malpractices.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *