FUNAAB Publish-UTME/DE registration, cut-off marks, eligibility, software price, screening date and related info for the 2019/2020 educational session have been introduced. Reduce-off mark is 180 – 200 relying on the course. Value is N2000. Deadline for aplication is Sept 13th. Screening dates to be annouced later. Particulars under;
Admission into the Federal College of Agriculture, Abeokuta FUNAAB may be very aggressive and entails the next processes:
- On-line Admission Utility on this web site.
- Pre-Admission Screening Train (Laptop-based) – UTME and DE candidates.
Profitable candidates throughout the capability of our establishment will probably be supplied admission and required to endure an intensive ICT Coaching and Orientation Programme to arrange them for all times in FUNAAB.
All candidates looking for undergraduate admission into 100, 200 and 300 Ranges within the Federal College of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) are hereby invited to use on-line for the 2019/2020 Pre-Admission Screening Train.
Purposes should be from suitably certified candidates who’ve chosen the Federal College of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) as their First Alternative of Establishment on the prescribed type obtained from the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
Eligibility for Pre-Admission Screening Workout routines
Pre-Admission Screening Train is a compulsory requirement for each Direct Entry and UTME admission into the Federal College of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB).
Change of Establishment/Course
All request for or enquiries about change of establishment/course needs to be directed to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
UTME: Pre-Admission Screening Train
To be eligible for Pre-Admission Screening Train candidates should have sat for the 2019/2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored a minimal of 180 marks for the next programmes:
- Agricultural Administration
- Agricultural Economics and Farm Administration
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Growth
- Animal Vitamin
- Animal Physiology,
- Animal Manufacturing and Well being
- Aquaculture and Fisheries Administration
- Animal Breeding and Genetics
- Agricultural Administration
- Crop Safety
- Environmental Administration and Toxicology
- Forestry and Wildlife Administration
- Pasture and Vary Administration
- Plant Breeding and Seed Expertise
- Plant Physiology and Crop Manufacturing
- Soil Science and Land Administration
- Water Sources Administration and Agro-meteorology
Or a minimal of 200 marks for the next programmes:
- Organic Sciences
- Laptop Science
- Meals Science and Expertise
- House Science and Administration
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Vitamin and Dietetics
- Agricultural Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Veterinary Medication
Candidates who selected Biochemistry, Organic Sciences or Microbiology however scored between 180 and 199 could also be thought-about for Agricultural programmes if they’re
Such candidates are required to fill change in fact type on JAMB portal to be eligible.
Directions To Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Candidates
Candidate looking for admission into the Federal College of Agriculture, Abeokuta ought to notice that they’ve the SOLE accountability of guaranteeing that they meet the necessities earlier than making any fee. If at any level it’s found that the candidate does NOT meet the minimal admission necessities, such provide of admission shall be withdrawn and fee made is NON-REFUNDABLE.
Admission into Agriculture, Engineering, Biosciences, Bodily Sciences and Veterinary Medication Programs
Along with circumstances said within the Eligibility for Pre-Admission Screening Train, candidates are anticipated to own 5 (5) SSC Credit in English Language, Arithmetic, Chemistry, Physics and Biology at no more than two (2) sittings.
A Go in Physics at O-Stage is suitable ONLY for programs in Agricultural Programmes.
A Go in Biology with Credit score in Agricultural Science is suitable ONLY for programs in Agricultural Programmes. The College doesn’t settle for Agricultural Science in lieu of Biology.
Candidates making use of for Water Sources Administration also needs to possess a Credit score in Geography.
Directions To Direct Entry (DE) Candidates
Candidates looking for admission into the Federal College of Agriculture, Abeokuta ought to notice that they’ve the SOLE accountability of guaranteeing that they meet the minimal admission necessities at Atypical Stage, OND, NCE or HND earlier than making any fee. If at any level it’s found that the candidate does NOT meet the minimal admission necessities, such provide of admission shall be withdrawn and fee made is NON- REFUNDABLE.
Admission Into 200 Stage Agriculture, Engineering, Biosciences, Bodily Sciences and Veterinary Medication Programs
Along with the minimal UTME requirement specified at O’Stage, candidates looking for admission by Direct Entry are anticipated to own a minimal of UPPER CREDIT at ND or HND and CREDIT at NCE for admissions into associated areas from a acknowledged establishment. No less than two A-Stage/IJMB/JUPEB passes within the following: Arithmetic, Physics, Chemistry or Biology/Zoology/Botany are acceptable for admission into 200 Stage.
FUNAAB DOES NOT ACCEPT LOWER CREDIT FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION.
Direct Entry candidates, with minimal of Higher-Credit score or its equal, who’ve additionally utilized to JAMB for admission into the Federal College of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) are invited to register on-line.
Sreening Date and Particulars
Date for the screening train is but to be introduced. Nonetheless, candidates are suggested to get the official FUNAAB Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers to make sure enough preparation in direction of the screening. CLICK HERE now to get yours.
Tips for On-line Utility
- Eligible candidates are to entry the Federal College of Agriculture, Abeokuta FUNAAB Admission Portal, click on on “Apply for Admission” and enter their JAMB UTME or JAMB Direct Entry Registration Numbers to generate and print out their Utility Bill which states their Reference Quantity and different info on fee of a non-refundable price of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) solely, excluding REMITA costs.
- Candidates ought to proceed to any Financial institution accepting REMITA fee (nationwide) or On-line utilizing debit card or by way of Web Banking and make fee of the prescribed price utilizing the REMITA Reference Quantity.
- After fee, candidates are to proceed to FUNAAB Admission Portal and full the e-application type as applicable.
- Utility opens on thursday, 18th july, 2019 and closes on Friday, 13th September, 2019..
- Candidates are required to appropriately enter their Bio-data, O’Stage outcomes, OND/HND/NCE/A-Stage/IJMB/JUPEB outcomes (the place relevant) and add a latest colored passport (no more than 6 months previous).
- On importing of all required particulars, candidates are anticipated to first preview and affirm the entries earlier than clicking on Submiton the acknowledgement web page.
- Candidates ought to thereafter print out the Utility Kind displaying their passport .
- Correction of wrongly entered data attracts a price of One Thousand Naira (N1,000) solely as penalty and might be effected on-line not later than the cut-off date of the appliance. Click here for details.
- No grievance of unsuitable Bio-Information, O’Stage outcomes, OND/HND/NCE/A-Stage/IJMB/JUPEB outcomes or clean image could be entertained thereafter.
- Candidates who up-load unsuitable Bio-Information, O’ Stage outcomes and UTME/OND/HND/NCE/A’Stage/IJMB/JUPEB outcomes will probably be robotically disqualified.Common Info
Candidates are suggested to verify the Admission Requirements into respective Degree Programmes earlier than logging in to fill the e-application type.
Solely candidates with accomplished software earlier than the stipulated deadline will probably be thought-about.
Make sure you present correct bio-data and educational info when filling your application form.
All correspondence and enquires on the Pre-Admission Screening Train needs to be directed to 08173583131, 08035231879, 08129775690 or e-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.